- ↑ Sanderson, Peter (November 20, 2007). The Marvel Comics Guide to New York City. Gallery Books.
- ↑ Postal indicia in issue, per Marvel Comics #1 [1st printing] (October 1939) Archived 2014-11-03 at the Wayback Machine. at the Grand Comics Database: "Vol.1, No.1, MARVEL COMICS, Oct, 1939 Published monthly by Timely Publications, ... Art and editorial by Funnies Incorporated..."
- ↑ Bell، Blake؛ Vassallo، Michael J. (2013). The Secret History of Marvel Comics: Jack Kirby and the Moonlighting Artists at Martin Goodman's Empire. Fantagraphics Books. صفحة 299. ISBN 1-60699-552-9.
- ↑ Writer-artist Bill Everett's Sub-Mariner had actually been created for an undistributed movie-theater giveaway comic, Motion Picture Funnies Weekly earlier that year, with the previously unseen, eight-page original story expanded by four pages for Marvel Comics #1.
- ↑ Goulart، Ron (2000). Comic book culture: an illustrated history. Collectors Press, Inc. صفحة 173. ISBN 978-1-888054-38-5.. Preceding Captain America were MLJ Comics' the Shield (Archie Comics) and Fawcett Comics' Minute-Man.
- ↑ "Marvel : Timely Publications (Indicia Publisher)" Archived 2012-01-28 at the Wayback Machine. at the Grand Comics Database. "This is the original business name under which Martin Goodman began publishing comics in 1939. It was used on all issues up to and including those cover-dated March 1941 or Winter 1940–1941, spanning the period from Marvel Mystery Comics #1 to Captain America Comics #1. It was replaced by Timely Comics, Inc. starting with all issues cover-dated April 1941 or Spring 1941."
|Wikiquote فيه مجموعه تعليقات متعلقه بـ: مارفل كومكس|