نقاش المستخدم:Isa alcala/ارشيف 1
- Hi Isa, Thank you for your pm. Thank you for all your assistance on the English Wikipedia. If you can not write in the Egyptian language you can write your articles in English and I will translate it for you till you are like a "Liblib " in Egyptian ( Liblib is like fluent in USA ) :) Thanks again, and I am glad to see you again .
Samsam22 19:35، 6 يناير 2009 (UTC)
- Happy Easter
- I saw your article about the Spanish art teacher. I am glad to see westerners interested in Egyptian wikipeadea. I know many like to help. I would be glad if I can give any assistance to non Egyptian speakers. Regards
- Hi Isa alcala, I wish you a very happy Ramadan if you have that in USA, if not then I wish you a happy August
- Hi Isa. Lately you have uploaded some pictures which all have “by samsam22” in their title, with a watermark “picture by samsam22”. I just wanted to know whose pictures are those? Also, they don't have to have watermarks, because pictures uploaded to Wikipedia are shared, not copyrighted. Thanks. --Mahmudmasri (مناقشه) 05:28، 4 يونيه 2010 (يو تى سى)
- i understand that pictures uploaded to wikipedia are shared, but i also believe that the people who take pictures should be credited with taking the pictures. even if it is shared. anyways i was helping my friend samsam22 upload some pictures he took in germany. i thought you knew who samsam22 is. he's the guy that wrote the most articles here. anyways i hope there will be no problems with uploading in the future. :)
- Hi again. I just meant to emphasize things. I know Sam, I also asked him & I was asking if these pictures belonged to you or him. Anyway, the name of the uploader always stays written on the page of picture. You may also write that it is Samsam22's work (or derived work). Thanks again. --Mahmudmasri (مناقشه) 01:41، 5 يونيه 2010 (يو تى سى)
The MEAN ELEVATION of the ENTIRE city of Ankara is 938 meters above sea level - with source. تعديل
The MEAN ELEVATION of the ENTIRE city of Ankara is 938 meters above sea level - with source. The example you used is only restricted to one district of the city which is misleading. Menikure
- The example you used is only restricted to one district of the city Çankaya which is misleading.
Ankara’s altitude ranges greatly as seen the Google Earth map when browsed with a mouse the altitudes change from approximately 860 meters above sea level in the lower districts to 1200 in the upper districts. In Wikipedia articles about cities the mean or average altitude of a city is put, not the lowest (in this case used for Ankara) or the highest altitude within city limits. Please look at en:Ankara. You should should add the sourced average (all encompassing) elevation of the city. This the standart measurement done for a city. Menikure
- Please see this picture as it is from Google Earth I have also put two other references for you Isa alcala (مناقشه) 22:12، 29 يناير 2011 (يو تى سى)
- Hi Isa, I saw you having a conflict with Menikure about the altitude of Ankara, I have added your view and his with both ref. and protected the page for a while to stop the ongoing conflict. Regards
- You made me laugh. In Egyptian we say mato